MP PMT 2013 Eligibility Criteria
Updated on: Jun 4, 2013
You must meet the following qualifications in order to be eligible to appear for MP PMT 2013::
- Be a citizen of India.
- Have reached 17 years of age on or before 31 December, 2013. A document of age proof like mark sheet or Certificate of High School will be necessary.
- Have Higher Secondary Examination from Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal with minimum 50 percent marks aggregate and cleared all the papers pertaining to physics, chemistry and biology in the general class. In the reserved class the cut offmarks are 40 percent.
- If you have passed from any recognised board with a minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate for general class and 40 percent in reserved class passing individually in each of the subjects - physics, chemistry and biology - you can be eligible for admission.
- For foreign nationals who want admission, the External Affairs Ministry, Government of India must recognise the Board or University that the candidate has passed out of.
- Have English as one of a subject in the Higher Secondary Examination.